Thursday 27 December 2012

The return of the nits

Girl Child had one adult size louse today and a few eggs. She has decided that she got reinfected from me. So I googled head lice treatment and have made one the is made of vodka and tea tree oil. You are supposed to leave it on for 12 hours so I'll be sleeping in it. Girl Child blames me because almost every night since the Bunny B died she has had a nightmare and ended up in our bed.

Mr E. has also coated his hair in the new mixture. If we actually have nits, hopefully this will work. I can check his hair but apparently nobody in the family seems to be able to check mine. Maybe the reason Girl Child has so few is because of the tea tree oil in her detangler and shampoo. Or she got them today when we went to the movies with friends. Because her hair is so thick it takes hours to go through it all. We were lucky that a robicomb generally had worked in her hair but today it broke after I dropped it.

I'll let you know if the vodka concoction works. Although I think drinking alcohol would improve my mood more than having it in my hair. Cheers!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hey E - nits used to be the bane of my life. Drinking the vodka sounds like a plan to me! I hope tomorrow you wake up happy and nit free XX

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs