Friday 28 December 2012

I was planning on an early night

With everyone at home and no place to be time has be quite flexible. I'm very lucky because our children sleep in. So when they are late to bed they are also late to rise which means the whole family been keeping strange hours. Dinner has been late (up to 10 pm) and then that makes bed time even later.

So today we had dinner at a normal time (for us anyway). Girl Child was sent to bed much earlier than she has been so I should get my self to bed soon. Or else I will be grumpy when I get woken early. Because I haven't been getting enough sleep means my head has been hurting a little. I need 8 to 10 hours sleep a day to function. And that hasn't been happening. So tonight I'm going to try and get some extra sleep. And I'll be sleeping without any vodka (on my head or ingested)

For the record I have no idea if the tea tree oil and vodka concoction works as I can't find any lice (alive or dead) or nits in my hair. Thank goodness.

Here I am posting almost an hour earlier than for the last few days. Now it's bedtime. Night, all.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs