Thursday 20 December 2012

400 posts. Woot!

I'm very happy to say that this is my 400th post. So I thought we should celebrate.

Image found at http://weheartit.com/entry/3541971

I don't think 400 posts in 3 years and a bit years is too bad. I'm certainly no Leanne (from Deep Fruit Fruit) but I have certainly slowed down since I started blogging when I managed 195 posts in my first year. I'm still here and I'm glad about that.

I owe you all a big thank you for hanging out with me over time. Thanks everyone who has read Whining at the World. A special thanks to those who have commented on my posts. Here's to you all. Pick your favorite tipple and I'll toast you.

Cheers!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulatons E - it's a real achievement isnt it?

I'm still 30 short of my 400 but I remember hitting 200 and being amazed that I was still here and people were still reading.

Looking forward to the next 100! x

Janelle said...

Well done! Definitely worthy of a toast - cheers!

Suzi - Under The Windmills said...

Congratulations E!!
Happy 400th :)

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs