Monday 31 December 2012

Bye 2012

Tonight we are going out to a BBQ so I figured I would be best writing this post before we went out.

All over the blogosphere people are wrapping up the year, posting the best and worst and highlighting the posts that summed up significant parts of their lives. I'm not doing that. I think I'm happy enough with 2012 as I have blogged it.

I've taken down and put away the Christmas tree. I have packed up some of Girl Child's presents. She seems to be able to leave a trail of destruction mess in her wake no matter what she is doing.

While I want to start the new year afresh, I have not managed to clean everything I wanted to. I have whipper snipped and pulled weeds in the garden. I think you may be able to see a slight improvement. I have cleaned some of the inside of the house. New year, fresh start sounds good. I'll take it being a pseudo clean/fresh start.

I hope you are happy with your New Year plans. Whether you are out and about or at home with your loved ones. Here are some fireworks to get you in the mood.



5 comments:

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

I loved every minute of 2012. I would be sad to see it go only that 2013 holds even more promise. Well in my eyes anyway. Perhaps I am just a dreamer. Enjoy your BBQ!! Happy happy happy days E.
L

Anella said...

Enjoy the BBQ :) Happy New Year xxx

Kakka said...

Wishing you and the family a wonderful 2013 filled with everything good. xxx

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Happy new year E - hope 2013 is truly fabulous x

Farmers Wifey said...

Happy New Year, have a wonderful one xoxo

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs