I have decided to join Jaded Vixen in her Sunday Sweets. So here we go:
Six Sunday Sweets
- What was your favourite childhood toy or comfort object? Where is it now?
- What was your weirdest dating experience?
- Which television or movie character would you love to play house with?
- What was the most exciting thing that happened to you this week?
- Can you remember the strangest dream you've ever had?
- What's the signature drink that you order on a night out?
So here are my answers:
- My Teddy Bear. I was given him for my first Christmas and I still have him. He is currently on the floor beside my bed.
- It would have to be the guy from work I went out with (thank goodness only the once) who kept telling me about things his ex girlfriend used to do to him, while we were eating dinner. I was young, naive and completely grossed out.
- I wouldn't mind shacking up with…. um can I get back to you on that?
- The most exciting thing that happened to me this week was: School going Back!
- I can remember the strangest dream I ever had. It was awful and recurring. Thankfully, I haven’t had it in a very long time.
- I don’t get out much (if ever! LOL) but I would order a Strongbow Sweet.
3. Which television or movie character would you love to play house with?
Not sure, choices are currently:
Robert Chase (Jesse Spencer’s character) on House, M.D. He is good looking, loyal, intelligent, and a Toy Boy for me. But only now he is divorcing Cameron.
Angel (played David Boreanaz) from Angel. Tall, dark, sexy. What more can I say?
But I think I will have to go with:
Aragorn aka Strider (Viggo Mortensen) from the Lord of the Rings Movies.
Do you want to play? Come on, join the fun.
The rules are over at Confessions of a Jaded Gym Junkie.