Saturday 1 December 2012

NaBloPoMo December 2012

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. I've been missing in the blogging world for a little while - yet again. I'm sorry about that. I'm a bit scared to go into my blog reader to see what I have missed out on. Last time I checked I had more than 100 blog posts to read and I'm pretty sure that was at least 3 weeks ago. I'm thinking I'll be marking everything as read. Sad but perhaps necessary.

But as I'm back once again I thought I'd participate in the Blog Her NaBloPoMo. Yes, I'm am planning to blog everyday for December. It's been ages since I have done NaBloPoMo and i think I may need a little butt kicking to get back into the swing of things. If you want to sign up here are the details.

While I've been absent from blogging, I completed my 9 days of prac as a Learning Support Assistant (LSA) at a school. Once the days were complete, I had eight pieces of assessment to do in two and a half weeks. They have all been submitted now and unless I get asked to resubmit anything I am finished.

Dance has finished for the year. Girl Child did well in the concerts. She seemed to enjoy herself and loves her ballet costume. Every year its great to see how much she has improved. While she is not a natural dancer it is really good for her core strength and coordination.

Anyone planning to do NaBloPoMo?

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You're game taking up the challenge this month...tends to be one of the busier months in the year. :) I completed it in Nov so I'm not doing it this month but will follow your journey. Good luck!

E. said...

I figured I needed motivation. So far so good. Thanks for following along.

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs