Monday 10 December 2012

The December social whirl continues

Last week Girl Child had a choir performance at a nursing home and the her school end of year concert. Mr E. attended two work Christmas parties in the one day. On the weekend, Boy Child had his dining in night and parade

Now it's my turn. I have a dinner this week for someone's birthday and a Christmas lunch on the weekend. Boy Child is getting an award from school so I'm attending that this week as well. There is also the check up for Bunny A. He is eating on his own, at times. But probably not enough at this point and I'm hoping things with him will keep improving.

 

I'm lucky that I really don't have much on. I'm grateful as well. While I'm not one who thrives on the social stuff, I'm grateful that I have people who want to spend time with me. I'm happy to have the opportunity to celebrate my children and their achievements. That's definitely a privilege and worth sharing.

 

How is your social life in December?




1 comment:

Anna said...

We are extremely busy this December! It is exhausting, but kind of nice.

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs