Given Jess is the I Blog On Tuesdays (IBOT) girl and I have never played along, I thought I should give it a go even if it is the last one for the year.
This year I've tried really hard to be nice. It may not have would been obvious to others but I hope you noticed. I gave up caffeine and didn't take up alcohol although at times I did consider it. I did not disown my children or husband despite being tempted to do so on occasion. I managed to have a mid life crisis and while I decided to change careers I did not go out and buy a red sports car (because as we all know red goes faster) or decide to dump my husband and take up with someone half my age. I hope that these things have all kept me off the naughty list this year.
In return for my good behavior I would really like the following:
- Housework, laundry and gardening fairies. If you can only manage one type, I think the housework fairies would be kept the busiest so they would be excellent.
- A self cleaning house would be great if you are running a little low on fairies. I'm not too fussed either way.
- An automatic cut off switch for my children for times when when they would like to backchat or exclaim loudly that they hate me or that I have ruined their lives. Note: this applies mostly to one child but if it was installed in both that would be a bonus in case the other child starts to get ideas.
- Jamie Oliver to actually come to my place and cook his 15 and / or 30 minute meals for dinner. Some cooking lessons would be great while he was at it.
- A holiday house in Queensland, the south coast of NSW and a few others scattered around the world. Mortgage free, of course.
I also have to tag 5 people for this so I am going to chose:
I hope you play along.