Sunday 23 December 2012

I'm grateful - 23 December 2012

This week Maxabella is grateful for promise. I thought I would link up with her and everyone else today.

 
I'm grateful for easy Christmas shopping. The shops seem to be less frantic than I remember from previous years. I'm very happy because it has my lack of preparedness this Silly Season much easier to deal with.

I'm grateful that our Boy Bunny seems to be coping well without his sister. Girl Child seems to be okay as well. In fact, I feel as though I have taken B's loss the hardest out of my family. Thank you so much for the kind the comments on my previous post. I'm grateful for blogging commenters who are understanding and sympathetic.

I'm grateful that NaBloPoMo is almost over. While I have been blogging every day I'm not sure that you actually want to read the random stuff in my head every day. Although I must admit feeling as though I have to blog has been beneficial exercising my blogging muscles. I am not grateful that my poor time management skills mean I have been going to bed very late (for me) and this has made me grumpy and is making my head hurt again.

I'm grateful that Maxabella runs these grateful posts every week. I need to remember to acknowledge the good things in my life. I'm sure there are other things I am grateful for this week but I really need to go to bed. Good night!

 

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs