Wednesday 6 January 2010

You are my Sunshine Award again!!!

Guess What? I have been lucky enough to have received the You are My Sunshine Supportive commenter Award again. Rinnez from from Rinniez has bestowed it on me and it is the first award she has ever received.  So go and check her out.  I think that she along with many others might inspire me to start my own 101 in 1001 / Day Zero List.

Now I did pass this on a few days ago but was totally remiss in not mentioning Stacey from Say Something Stacey.  Stacey is a very supportive commenter and replies to each comment on her own blog individually!  Now that’s sharing the blog lurve around.

So Stacey, I give you the award.

 Sunshine Supportive Commenter

I would also like to give an honourable mention my 17 followers.  Thanks for being there.  Your support is appreciated.

4 comments:

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

You're so sweet! Thank you!

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

Ohh and I forgot you should totally make a 101 in 1001 list, I love mine! There is a link on my blog to a Your Successful 101 and it's awesome. Lots of help in your list making adventure.

Unknown said...

i agree with stacey.... definately make a 101 list! i love mine :)

Melissa {Suger} said...

Look at you go! Congratulations again.

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs