Saturday 30 January 2010

Holiday Day 3 - Home tomorrow

So after my post last night and we got home we had to wander to the supermarket because as the night progressed the vague pinkish tinge that some of us had turned very pink and ouchy. Yes, despite putting on sunscreen a few times and before we left home, we all got slightly or in my case quite a lot sunburnt. Boy Child has reddish shoulders, Girl Child has a pink tinge on her face and just under where rashie finshes. And I have sunburnt legs and feet. So lots of after sun care stuff was applied and we were extra careful with the sunscreen today despite the fact it was overcast and several degrees cooler than yesterday.

Home tomorrow.  It's been nice to get away from home but I have missed Mr E. and I admire single parents. It's a tough job even with a partner and the few days just us has shown me how tough it is. I'm not sure I'm cut out for it. We'll be glad to get home. See you on the flip side. (Boy Child: Nobody says that anymore!)

2 comments:

Anella said...

Ouch! I hate sunburn =[
I wish we had some more sun over here, could you send some over?

Sounds like you had a lovely time =]

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Hey, it's not a holiday without a little sunburn...

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs