Thursday 20 May 2010

The Seven Deadly Sins Meme

I was tagged by Kakka over at menopausal mumma.

This meme was started by Lori @ Ramblings of a Stay At Home Mum.

Sloth - how do you relax?

Sleep, a nice long bath without interruption and reading. Not all at the same time!

Gluttony - What can't you get enough of, even though it's bad for you?

Most of the time it is chocolate. Or cheese and crackers.  But actually food that someone else has cooked / made is always lovely. 

Greed - What do you get greedy for?

Grown up time with Mr E. I just want some time to be us and relate as husband and wife instead of as parents or business partners.  Some times I think I would sell my soul for it!

Envy - What makes you green?

Lots of things.  These include but are not limited to:

  • Those with extended families who live nearby and care so the children can have a relationship with the aunts, uncles, grandparents,
  • people who know what they want out of life (I’m still clueless), but mostly:
  • People who appear to have it all together!

Lust - What does it for you?

Nice blue eyes – not that cold icy blue. Men who smell nice.  But if we are talking pure animal lust, aka Man I could so do him (sorry to any family members who ever read this), then: Hugh Jackman, Johnny Depp, Robert Downey Jr (that Iron Man body is nice) ….. I think I should stop there.

Pride - What are you inordinately proud of?

Mr E. for loving us and looking after us. The Children for being such non judgemental and accepting people.

Wrath (Anger) - What makes you cranky?

Injustice, judgemental people, not getting enough sleep, someone eating the last bit of chocolate something without sharing…..all sorts of things.

I need to tag 7 people.  I’m sorry if you have already been tagged or you don’t do memes:

Lisa from A Different Brainspace

Joanie who is Raising an Army

Ratz who posts at What Can I Say!

Mrs P. from A Study in Contradictions

Alliecat in a Beautiful Pea Green Boat

Clarissa from Limpets and Penguins

Melissa who likes to Suger Coat It

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Melissa {Suger} said...

Hey, great list. I was just wandering around cyber space and pop in to say hello. And now look, I have something to do!

I'm up for it. I'll add it to the list. :oP

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

This is a good one! I am with you on the adult quality time too!

Rathi said...

That last point about not sharing chocolate will make me cranky too.... Argh..... and always always ready for Johnny Depp and Hugh Jackman.... Nice answers E.... and thanks for tagging me along.... :-)

Diminishing Lucy said...

I am so with you on Hugh Jackman. Is there a woman alive that wouldn't do him?

Lisa said...

Not sure about meme's, 'cos I'm new at this blogging thing, but I'll give it a go. It'll take my mind off other things.

Clarissa said...

So many of your sins are the same as mine!!

Kakka said...

Great list, I often used to read in the bath - but now with my arthritis just can't get in and out easily so no longer try. Loving Johnny Depp myself too.

Wanderlust said...

You know I tried to read in the bath a few times but it never worked for me so I need to do them separately too. And Hugh Jackman, yeah. Yeah. Yeah....

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs