Saturday 16 January 2010

Favourite Photo of the Year

The lovely Clarissa tagged me a few days ago to show my favourite photo of the year. It fits the Best theme for the January 2010 NaBloPoMo so that's good. I’m killing two birds with one stone so to speak.  It was a tough choice but today I think this is my favourite photo of 2009.

AlexCatie at Sues

 

It’s of Girl Child and Boy child and was taken at our early Family Christmas.

I’m going to tag:

Emily (who takes gorgeous photos) check them out here.

Anella, who is also gifted in the photography stakes,

Stacey,

Tabitha and

Lastly (but certainly not leastly) Tasia D.

3 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Cuteness. Oh, and can I steal your girl child's hair? Gorgeous!

Clarissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Clarissa said...

Yay,. You posted your pic (don't worry i took ages to do mine)

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs