Monday 18 January 2010

Best Album of the Year

This is probably very predictable but my Best Album of 2009 was:

200px-FunhouseAlbum[1]

Now I actually got this album for Christmas in 2008 but Mr E. bought me the Australian Tour CD for Christmas 2009, so that’s the one I’m referring to – or is that cheating? Look it even has a slightly different cover so I figure it is different and therefore not cheating.

Pinkfunhousetourcover[1]

The tour CD has a second disc with some DVD’s including some songs live from the tour. However, I did find the Video clip to Please Don’t Leave Me a little, um, disturbing. It freaks me out. Not in the way Funhouse is scary / funny but just the way that the couple relate in the clip kind of reminds me of Stephen King’s novel Misery.

There are also 2 additional tracks on the CD which always good. And just for the record I have So What as the ring tone in my phone.

I find it particularly funny when Mr E. calls and my phone goes: “I guess I just lost my husband, I don't know where he went.”

2 comments:

alliecat said...

Agreed. Love her. Didn't get the bonus CD with mine though... also got mine for Christmas 08, so pouting over here now!

Melissa {Suger} said...

Love Pink. I got the tour bonus too after almost a year of downloading dodgy online copies.

And yes, I too have laughed at the same phrase, my husband drives trucks when he is away sometimes I have lost him, location wise anyway! :o)

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs