Saturday 9 January 2010

NaBloPoMo Post – Best Article or Book

Today I have nothing.  It’s almost midnight and I have nothing to say to the world apart from I am tired and should really be in bed.

On the list of Bests I am up to Article and Book.

At this point I have no best article and the best book changes depending on my mood.  Although once I attempt to read 50 of 71 greatest books of all time for my 101 in 1001 I may have more that I enjoy.  But I really doubt it. There is a reason I haven't read some of those books.

So for now as I’m in a Fantasy frame of in the best book is:

LOTR cover

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

Lord of the rings is also one of my favourite books :) :) And the hobbit of course

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs