Thursday 21 January 2010

Just stuff

Survived camping out again last night so have crossed camping for at least 2 nights off my 101 in 1001 list.  Unfortunately Girl child liked it so much she refused to go to bed in her room tonight. Weird child that one!

Today I had to drag the kids out of the house because quite frankly I was going nuts here.  I’m beginning to regret not going away for some of the holidays.  Of course it would have just been me and the kids as Mr E. has worked pretty much every day except the public holidays including some of the weekends. Plus Smiley Dog has needed medications and vet appointments to check him after his operation so logistically it wasn’t really viable. Plus Boy Child copes better at home, with familiar things around him so we have stayed home.

I must admit I am more than slightly envious of people talking about their beach holiday, boat trips (take Jacinta’s post as an example).

Anyway it’s getting late and i should got to bed especially as it’s a night in my bed instead of the ground. I have missed my bed and my husband too I guess. He was too chicken to sleep out with us.  Okay it was more that he thinks camping is a dirty word.

Sleep well.  I’m pretty sure I will be sleeping much better tonight!

2 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

Oh no, I can't believe that you've created a camper! How much did you love your bed last night?!?

E. said...

I cnat; beleive i created a camper from the girl Girl Child either. My bed was so nice!

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs