Tuesday 19 January 2010

Yesterday was a blah day

I left the house only to go the clothesline and the mail box.  And i didn't get out of my pyjamas at all!  Just couldn't be bothered.  Not sure what it was really.  A combination of things, i guess.

Firstly everyone (huge generalisation I know) seems to be on a fitness kick.  I read post about people losing weight, getting fitter and healthier and I feel bad and go and eat biscuits.  No motivation to get healthier here this week.

Guilt. You see it’s school holidays. School goes back in 2 weeks. We have done nothing of not.  Okay, we did go to Sydney for an early Christmas, have seen a movie and Girl Child had swimming lessons for two weeks.  But nothing of note: no going to the coast, no visiting relatives interstate (apart from the day and a half for the early Christmas), just some play dates at the pool after lessons and shopping. 

I’m sure there are others but they are the two main ones.

So today I got dressed, and even left the house for bread and milk which turned into having coffee and chocolate and getting stuff to make tacos for dinner.

So dinner was made and I decided to give the kids and I a different night and so we are camping in our yard tonight.  Will be interesting as Girl Child can’t sleep without the light on and we have only ever been camping once before almost 5 years ago. If we manage to make tonight perhaps we can camp out tomorrow too and that will count as one of my 101 in 1001.

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Summeranne said...

I LOVE taco night! How did the camping go???

Stacey @ Say Something Stacey said...

Yummy, tacos...great now I have to make Tacos this week lol!

I hope you're feeling better today and that camping was fun. If it helps, I'm on a fitness kick and ate nothing but terrible horrible food and lots of chocolate all weekend (stupid being a girl).

Let me know if you need to chat :)

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs