Thursday 28 January 2010

Holiday day 1

Here I am blogging from the Far South Coast of NSW. I am actually sitting in the apartment Boy Child, Girl Child and I are staying in for a few nights and typing this up on Word because I figure paying for net access is something I really can’t be bothered with when you can get if free at McDonalds, Gloria Jeans (Coffee Shop Franchise) or the local Returned Services League (RSL) club where we had dinner.


I did actually take the laptop to dinner and did connect to their wireless broadband but then food started to arrive so I thought it would be impolite to continue stuffing around.

Now dinner was lovely. Boy child had a modified Chicken Parmagana so it was just Chicken Schnitzel, Girl Child had ham and pineapple pizza, and I had Lemon Sole topped with prawns and a sauce. Okay the topped with prawns was 3 prawns but they and the sauce were nice and the fish was delicious.

Now I think it’s Pink Patent Mary Janes who is often discussing Pork Belly and it was on the menu! I was very impressed but as I rarely have seafood I thought that sounded the better option today. If we eat there again and the Pork Belly is Gluten Free I think I was have it just for you PPMJ! Sure beats the McDonalds that Boy Child wanted for dinner.

Okay, better go and track down wireless internet to post this and hope I can post earlier tomorrow if the kids aren’t having issues with wandering around again as they did this afternoon.

Apparently the first stop tomorrow is finding a beach. The pool is too tame for Boy Child and Girl Child wants to make sand castles.

2 comments:

PinkPatentMaryJanes said...

E. if pork belly's on the menu it's always the option!

Happy holidays! xx

Clarissa said...

Have a great holiday :) :) Jealous :P

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs