Monday 30 November 2009

NaBloPoMo Day 30 – Final Day

Well I have made it! Pretty impressive if I do say so myself.
Now I’m wondering if my followers and commenter's are going to stay with me of whether now the month is up whether they will fall away?  I know I’m planning on keeping up but whether real life gets in the way of not I don’t know.  I must admit I will not miss thinking at 11 pm at night oh no I haven't blogged yet.  Instead I will happily crawl into bed and think I can do that tomorrow. 
As a reward for our efforts I think we all need something so please feel free to take something or all of the things here.
Some Daffodils
image[3]
A rose
image[3]
Cheese and Wine
white-wine-glass-and-cheese-thumb5353354[1]
Or red if you prefer
glass-and-bottle-of-red-wine-thumb11780904[1]

Chocolate Cake
chocolate-cake-thumb154166[1]
Strawberries and ice cream 
ice-cream-thumb10461395[1]
And finally a trophy in recognition of all our hard work
gold_trophy_0_0[1]So this is it. My last post for November 2009.
Farewell NaBloPoMo.  But only for now.
nablopomo200x150

3 comments:

Anella said...

Well done, I'm definitely going to keep following your blog! Suprisingly I didn't get any more followers just a few comments but I have come across so many great blogs! Including yours, I love these pictures. Thank god it's the last day!

Tasia D said...

Way to go! I've sucked at commenting but I do enjoy popping over for a read :) I'll put you on follow so I'll remember to try and comment more - again, way to go on fulfilling all of your days!!

Anonymous said...

Cheese and wine for me! Congratulations!

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs