Tuesday 3 November 2009

I have a cold

Yes. I hate the sneezeing and the fact my eyes are just running. I have a runny nose (now rubbed raw from blowing / wiping), a sore throat and a headache. Probably way too much information for you all. I should have realised when my teeth started aching last night. Thankfully it's not a sinus infection.

Luckily though I'm a female and not likely to suffer from Manflu or as they call it in this video Man Cold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXLHWmjA5IE

I really will have to work out how to link stuff in properly at some stage.

Unfortunately it seems as though Girl Child has getting sick with a cold too. Maybe this explains why she has been so grumpy lately not the adenoidectomy or general anaesthetic. I'm hoping she is well enough to go to school tomorrow but we shall see. I think I'll need a nap.

Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you how she went with her operation. All is good. We are very proud of her.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs