Monday 2 November 2009

Day 2 of the NaBloPoMo or I'm a procrastinator

It's funny at this time of night I don;t have much to say. Especially when I have just been doing work. For some reason my brain just doesn't work as well after about 9.30 pm. so if I have been working I always feel the need to triple check everything which then of course makes it later and me more likely to make a mistake. Vicious cycle it seems. Note to self: do the work when you get it rather than go as long as it's done by midnight it's all good.

Gee that reminds me of something....yes my second post of the NaBloPoMo and there's less than an hour to post it. Do you see a theme emerging here? Yes - procrastination! I think I resemble that. My life seems to be a lot of putting things off. and then putting things off again until they are almost unbearable. This may explain why I don't invite people over. Well that and the fact I need my space. Basically I'm an antisocial mess. Scary really but sort of accurate.

I've been told that I seem like a snob when people first meet me. Which I think if pretty funny. I have no idea where that comes from. I'd say I'm aloof, and often not wanting to make small talk but a snob? No I don't agree with that one at all. And then I think if I am so stand offish/ snobbish / antisocial what (if any) was the redeeming feature this people thought I had to want to spend time with me and break through the idea that they had of me.

Anyway back to the procrastination. I need to clean the house. I need to get fit and I need to do ...... oh lots of things. So perhaps as a part of this NaBloPoMo I should try and make myself accountable to you my kind hearted readers but mostly to myself. So lets hope I can at last start with that. And lets see how long I can stick with it too. Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Goodnight all!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs