Sunday 1 November 2009

NaBloPoMo 2009 ....... or what have I gotten myself into???



Well for some bizarre reason I have just signed up for NaBloPoMo 2009. Okay I saw it at Melissa's blog and thought it sounded good so here I am. Only posting my third ever blog post and I'm already trying to get to 30 posts in 30 days! Thanks to Elizabeth for the Badge. I like it! Her blog is called Scarlet Words and is here: http://www.scarletwords.com

Well I have added a link but it's not showing up in preview so maybe I have done something wrong. I'll have to double check that.

Anyway I haven't been there as yet but will be checking it out later.

Her NaBloPoMo page is http://www.nablopomo.com/profile/scarletwords

Anyway back to me as this is supposed to be all about me, right? Right!

So 30 days of posts? How much dribble can you readers stand? I think I might use this time as an exercise in catharsis and perhaps just whining about spending time at home with Girl Child.

Her op went well. She probably could be at school but we aren't sure we can actually trust her to not run around or exert herself until next weekend. Of course she has spiked a few temps today and the hospital discharge papers say to call if a temp gets over 38 which it did and even did an hour after paracetamol. So even if we weren't iffy about sending her tomorrow we figured if the hospital got the ENT to call us then we probably should maybe be a little on the overly cautious side when dealing with her. Okay stay tuned for more from me tomorrow.

PS thanks Melissa for being my first follower!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs