Thursday 5 November 2009

Whining has gone Global!!!

I put a link on the blog so I could see where my visitors came from. It's from FEEDJIT.

I really just did it as a joke as I have two followers and I know where they both live. Australia!

But today I discovered I have had a visitor from unknown parts. Well okay, the parts aren't really unknown. I can actually read a map albeit badly and I have to turn it around so I can follow where I am. The map showed that today's visitor was from the European Union! Or to be more precise Switzerland!

So unknown visitor thank you for making it appear that I have fans. Thank you for dropping by. I hope you enjoyed your time here.

I would offer you some chocolate to thank you for spending some time here in my little corner of the world but the chocolate you have access to is likely to be of a much higher quality than that I have access to here so instead I will offer you something you don't have in Switzerland.



I hope you enjoy the beach!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs