Time for the Fat to Fit Blog Hop, again.
Last time my goals were:
- To finish tidying the family room. Partially achieved
- Keep the caffeinated beverages down to 3 a day. Most days
- Try to walk to school or use the treadmill for 20 plus minutes 4 days of the week. Well at least twice for the walking but no tread milling. The children and I are still sick that has stopped some of the exercise.
- Ensure I’m getting enough sleep and water. I had a nap yesterday, does that count? Have the water thing down pat. Mostly because mouth breathing makes me thirsty.
- Try to eat less processed food. I bought tomatoes and cucumber today. I can see that with tuna or cheese or ham and carrots as lunch a few days in the next week. I’ll aim for 3 days and celebrate any more than that. Definitely ate less processed food for lunch. Had salad wraps twice and to be honest I can’t think any further back.
I do seem to have lost about 300gms. Is that worth celebrating?
My aims for this week are:
- To finish tidying the family room, yes again!
- Try to walk to school or use the treadmill for 20 plus minutes 4 days of the week, if well enough.
- Go to bed before 10.30 pm at least 3 nights of the week.
- Try to eat less processed food. Have salad stuff to eat for lunch and will aim for at least 3 days for that.
- If I still feel like crud, seek medical advice. I was told by 3 different people this morning to go to the Dr as I have now been sick for about 3 weeks and apparently sound just as bad as I did last Friday
How are you planning to look after yourself this week?Oops, I forgot the linky.