Saturday 27 November 2010

NaBloPoMo Day 27

Well November is drawing to a close, rather rapidly it seems. I’ve been busy today with Girl Child’s swimming lesson, someone dropping by and then going to a birthday party an hour and a quarter’s drive away.

I’m tired and will be going to bed soon. I just had to wait up long enough to take my antibiotic as I took the previous one a little later than I should have.  Plus I suddenly remembered that I hadn’t blogged as yet. So I’m blogging now and very briefly.

Oh, remember when I won the blog makeover run by Melissa over at Suger Coat It? Carly has been working on the new look and it should be unveiled shortly.  Everything I have seen so far looks great.  I hope that you think so, too.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs