Monday 1 November 2010

So it’s NaBloPoMo time again!

I think perhaps I’m a glutton for punishment, but I’m doing it again.  I think this is the third NaBloPoMo I’ve done this year. But it is on my Day Zero list so I’m going full steam ahead.

Now there is no Theme for this month and I’m not sure if this is going to help or hinder me in this.  But I still have some (the majority) of Op Self Act to go so that will help.  And I may actually get myself organised enough to have posts ready to go as well, how cool would that be? Anyone got any ideas for things I can write about?

So who else is a sucker? Any other NaPoBloPosters out there?

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am posting every day this month, but didn't realise there is a name for it LOL. So I might go check out the NaPoBlo thingy!!

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs