Monday 2 August 2010

NaBloPoMo theme for August is GREEN

So what does green mean to you?

I’ve been thinking about it and while I’m tired I am very impressed that I have thought both inside and out of the box.  So here are my very deep and interesting thoughts:

  • Green is a colour,
  • being green is being environmentally friendly,
  • an untried or inexperienced person is referred to as green,
  • jealousy is referred to as the green eyed monster and you can be green with envy, and
  • people can be described as looking green around the gills or a bit green when ill.

I somehow managed to lose this post once tonight already.  I had thought I had another green thought but it has gone.  So tonight I am going to leave you with a slightly melancholy thought from someone who has way more experience than me with this.

It’s not easy being green.

Thank you Kermit.  Good night, all.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs