Here again courtesy of Jaded Vixen is the Sweet Sunday Blog Hop.
I know Sunday is almost over but hey I still have time to play along.
Today’s questions are:
- Have you ever had a ghostly encounter? No.
- Share a quote that speaks to you...Today the quote that comes to mind is Eleanor Roosevelt’s: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- Have you ever met someone famous? Yes. But not really famous and not really met in the formal sense either. I explain this in the comment on this post.
- The best gift I ever received was... I’m going to go all soppy here, because it is late and I’m a little tired. You ready for it? Love.
- Tell us about your first kiss... It was in one of the first years at school so I was probably between 5 and 7. His name was Peter. He was dark skinned and I think he was from Africa somewhere. I think he must have been in my class, he was definitely my age. All I can remember was he was my first kiss and he was a nice boy. We kissed at school on playground.
- What inspires you? People who are selfless, people who overcome adversity. On a less deep note: coffee and chocolate!
There you have it.