Sunday 15 August 2010

Sweet Sunday Blog Hop #2

Here again courtesy of Jaded Vixen is the Sweet Sunday Blog Hop.

Confessions Of A Jaded Gym Junkie

I know Sunday is almost over but hey I still have time to play along.

Today’s questions are:

  1. Have you ever had a ghostly encounter? No.
  2. Share a quote that speaks to you...Today the quote that  comes to mind is Eleanor Roosevelt’s: No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
  3. Have you ever met someone famous? Yes.  But not really famous and not really met in the formal sense either.  I explain this in the comment on this post.
  4. The best gift I ever received was... I’m going to go all soppy here, because it is late and I’m a little tired.  You ready for it?  Love.
  5. Tell us about your first kiss... It was in one of the first years at school so I was probably between 5 and 7.  His name was Peter.  He was dark skinned and I think he was from Africa somewhere.  I think he must have been in my class, he was definitely my age. All I can remember was he was my first kiss and he was a nice boy. We kissed at school on playground.
  6. What inspires you? People who are selfless, people who overcome adversity.  On a less deep note: coffee and chocolate!

There you have it.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs