Monday 30 August 2010

5,000 question survey questions 351 to 400

351. Have you ever lost something and never found it? Yes

352. Do you listen to any talk radio shows? No

353. Who do you trust more, your friends or your parents?
My friends.

354. Would you ever date someone outside of your race or religion?
Sure... but my husband would be mad at me. LOL.

355. Which of the 7 deadly sins in the worst (gluttony, greed, pride, lust, envy, wrath, sloth)? Greed

356. Which one are you most guilty of? Sloth

357. Are you afraid to be alone with yourself? No
Do you try to avoid thinking? No

358. Would you venture to tell someone you loved him or her if they didn't say it first? Maybe.

359. What are you the most sensitive about?
Abuse – of people, animals and power.

360. What can you talk about for hours?
Nothing really. I’m not that big of a talker.

361. Do you talk about yourself, other people, or ideas the most?
Not sure to be honest. I hope it would be ideas.

362. Do you believe that spell casting can work?
It may. I don’t know.

363. Are you a fan of The Legend of Zelda games?
Funnily I am part way through playing one. The Phantom Hourglass. So far it’s fun but Boy Child finished it really quickly and I feel a bit like an idiot that it’s quite hard for me.

364. What old movie would you go see if it were re-released in the movie theaters?
Umm...I really don’t know.

365. Is there a celebrity that you would be too starstruck to talk to if you met them?
A lot I’m sure. Hugh Jackman and George Clooney for example

366. Have you ever left a mean unsigned note?
No.

367. Do you think it's cheesy to paste things you didn't write into your diary?
I don’t have a diary. But I don’t think it’s cheesy. I guess if you were claiming someone else’s poetry or love letters maybe otherwise, no.

368. What are three things that you try not to think about?
Death, pain, suffering.

369. Is casual sex acceptable for you?
Not while I’m married.

370. What form of sexual protection do you use?
Two children!

371. What is expected of you that you feel is unnatural or not right? Housework.

372. Do you sometimes place your own expectations on other people?
Yes. I expect that people would be polite or at least keep their judgmental thoughts to themselves.

373. Do you sometimes act overeager to make friends when you are around strangers?
No. More the opposite.

374. Do you take everything that is said literally?
Sometimes I do. But not as much as Boy Child.

375. Do you take most things others say seriously?
Yes.

376. Do you have a quick wit?
Depends on the day.

377. Do you believe in the need for political correctness?
To a certain extent. But Baa Baa Rainbow sheep went too far.

378. Do you have strong opinions and beliefs?
Yes. But I’m not going to shove them down your throat.

379. If yes, can you still hang out with and be friends with people who disagree with you?
Sure. Why wouldn’t I? Opinions are everywhere, and everyone has the right to have them.

380. Are you uptight?
Sometimes.

381. Do you sometimes do risky things?
Not anymore.

382. Could just about anyone hold your interest in a conversation for at least ten minutes?
No.

383. Are you self-conscious?
Very much so.

384. What would be your ideal destination for a Saturday afternoon?
Bed for a nap.

385. Does anyone have a video tape of you doing something embarrassing?
Not that I am aware of (thankfully).

386. What is Kevin Smith’s(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Smith) best movie?
I don’t really like his movies. The swearing does my head in. Maybe Dogma. Alannis Morrisett was funny.

387. Where do you like to go on Friday or Saturday nights?
I’d love to go out to dinner. But mostly I just to bed.

388. Do you like your friends to act the same way all the time or do you accept their moods and changes?
I accept their changes, and I would hope they would accept mine.

389. Do you often feel like other people are judging you?
Sometimes.

390. What do you think other people judge you to be like?
Depends who the person is. I’ve often felt that people like I’ve got no skills or work experience because I wear jeans and joggers and don’t seem to have a job.

391. Are you quick to judge others?
I try not to be. But I can be.

392. When you have a fight with someone do you want to talk about it right away or calm down first and then talk?
Calm down first. Really, truly need to calm down first.

393. Some say love is a river (according to the old song). What do you say love is?
Intense, wonderful and heartbreaking.

394. What is the worst fault a person can have?
As far as I am concerned, the inability to empathise or accept difference.

395. Do you have it?
No.

396. Which do you think has more impact on a person’s character, genetics or environment?
Ah the old nature vs. nurture debate. I really don’t know. Maybe it’s 50/50?

397. Who was your first best friend?
The first one I remember was a girl named Jacqueline in Year 4 and 5 at school.

398. If you are not best friends anymore, what came between you?
I changed schools.

399. Who have you read a biography about?
I can’t remember the last biography I read. Is that bad?

400. What would your own autobiography be called?

When I was younger, I was going to call it: The Only E. I don’t think I have actually done enough in my life to have an autobiography.Maybe I should work on that as well as a new title.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs