Monday 23 August 2010

Mr E. is going interstate

So it will just be the children, the animals (the furry ones – I’m not counting Boy and Girl twice) and I. What we can get up to?  Any ideas?

Actually we will be quite busy.  A birthday afternoon tea straight after school tomorrow, a school excursion for Girl Child and I on Wednesday, and Thursday is dance day.  On Friday, I’m having a meeting with a psychologist for Boy Child.

Boy is still upset with us about the psychologist which is sad.  He is also modifying his routines to prove that he doesn't need to talk to anyone.  I’m not sure how long he will be able to keep that up for or what thing he will start instead. Has anyone else had ASD children against talking to a psychologist?  If so, how did you deal with it?

I’m fairly sure Mr E will be too busy learning stuff, networking and letting his hair down to miss us but I think we will miss him.

Have fun, babe!

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs