Wednesday 13 October 2010

Day 3 – a what? A picture post?

Today is Day 3 of this self actualisation project and I’m supposed to share a picture of me with my friends.  I’m finding this very difficult to do as one: I don’t often get my picture taken, two: I don't generally post pictures as I am quite a private person (yes I know blogging is not a private thing) and thirdly I’m not good at this whole friends thing as my post here shows. Search Friends if you dare I’m sure there are a few others too.

I do have one friend who I have actually vaguely known since Year 2 or 3 at school (age 7 or 8 in my case). J.  We actually became friends in Year 7 (our first year at High School) when I was 12.  She was my bridesmaid, visited me in hospital after Boy Child and Girl Child were born.  She was at both of my parents funerals and I was at her wedding.  We have shared a lot.  We live in suburbs next to each other yet hardly eve se each other.  We are both busy having lives but when we do catch up it’s like nothing has changed.  And that is great. J is also Baby E’s mother.  Now in case I forgot to do an update on him, Baby E. was released from hospital at 1 month old and now at 7 and a half months of age he is meeting all his milestones.

I have a few people (3) who I confided in when Mum was diagnosed with MND, who listened to me while I ranted etc. Some of those people are still around in my life.  And I still catch up with W. from here generally every week.  So maybe I am better at this friend thing than I think.

So no photo of my friends and I but here are some friends.

Friends Poster

Image from IMDb

 

Sorry, I just couldn't resist.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs