CardiffScot from Confessions of a Somewhat Confused Scot has tagged me in this 8 meme. She has given me 8 questions to answer after which I get to tag 8 other people and ask them 8 questions as well.
The questions I have to answer are:
1) Have you ever had any part of your body surgically removed? Yes. My gallbladder.
2) What is your favourite quote? I don’t have a favourite one most of the time but today I really like Pooh Bear’s You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.
3) Where in the world would you most like to visit? Wales, Cornwall etc. Places from the Arthurian Legends.
4) Where in the world would you most like to live? I really don’t mind the city where I currently live. I can’t really see myself living elsewhere.
5) What's the best book you've ever read? I guess it depends how you define best. I really enjoyed the Lord of the Rings trilogy. I read it at least once a year for about 10 years.
6) What's your favourite tipple? As this post shows I don't drink much alcohol. But when I do indulge I would choose Strongbow Sweet. It’s cider.
8) Where were you born? Sydney, Australia.
I am going to tag some of my newer blog finds.
Kimberly from All Work And No Play Makes Mommy Go Something Something
Diane from Be Still a Minute
Heidi from Heaven is a Bookstore
Debby from Just Breathe
Allison from Life in A Pink Fibro
Jammie from The Neat Things in Life
The Bag Lady from Confessions from a Paper Bag
Deb from Diminishing Deb
Here are the questions I want you to answer:
- How do you / will you know when you are all grown up?
- As a child what did you wnat to be when your grew up and are you doing it?
- You could have an entire day 24 hours to do whatever you wanted (no expense spared). So what would you do?
- Someone invents a new cocktail and they want to name it after you. What are the main ingredients?
- How many blogs are you currently following or subscribed to?
- Why did you start blogging and is the reason you started still relevant?
- What is your favourite item of clothing?
- If you had to give up blogging or chocolate what would you chose? Is it a hard choice?