Saturday 26 December 2009

The Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award

Christmas is our house is done and dusted so I thought I should go back to life as we knew it before the Silly Season started.

Jacinta from livemorenow awarded (probably over a week ago now - sorry Jacinta) me the:

Sugardoll award

I am very honoured to accept this award.  Not sure what I have done to deserve it but I’ll happily accept it!

To accept the award you must write ten things about yourself that nobody in the Blogoverse knows about yet.

Given I have only recently done this I thought maybe there would be not much to say.  Then I realised I’m such a newbie Blogger (this is post 46 but I have 16 Followers already – how cool is that?) people actually don’t know much about me so it should be relatively easy.

1. I drink both Tea and Coffee.  But I can’t eat chocolate with tea.  If I have a cup of tea I have to skip the chocolate.  The tastes together do not work for me.  On the other hand coffee works wonderfully well with chocolate and most other sweet things.

2. The weirdest comment I have heard in my house today (so far) is “Oh look, I got butter on my nipple.” It was Girl Child while buttering bread and not wearing a shirt so please get your minds out of the gutter.

3. I’m a very poor correspondent.  If you have email you are likely to have way more contact with me than if you only have snail mail.  But that contact will still be quite intermittent.

4. While I know we don’t need any more animals in our house, I so had to restrain myself from getting an animal from the RSPCA when we were there the other day – see this post.  I have this need to rescue and/or fix.

5. Mr E. calls me “the Queen of No.” I am the person in our house who exercises restraint when it comes to spending money on what I deem to be unnecessary items, etc.  and this my dear children is why you did not get a Wii for Christmas and why Mr E. does not have a LCD TV.

6. I have not seen various cult movies because they are too violent or would upset me.  Pulp Fiction is one of these.  I also walked out in LA Confidential and have no desire to know about the bits I missed (the majority).

7. I spend inordinate amounts of time worrying about how much I’m screwing up my kids up.

8. When Girl Child puts on an American Accent it does my head in yet apparently Boy child always speaks in one and I don’t notice.

9. I am one of those strange people who actually like Fruit cake and Fruit mince pies.  Especially when heated up and served with Custard or Ice Cream but just served plain is fine too.

10. I’m thinking it’s time to up date my blog background / layout.  But I’m inept whit it and so far have only used blogger layouts that just happen.  I’m thinking learning how to modify layouts etc should be on my list of things to do.

Yay that bit’s done.  Now to pass this award on to some lovely people out there in Blogland.  Here we go:

Renay over at The Day I Lost My Mind.

Melissa from Suger Coat It.

Melissa who blogs wonderfully at The Things I'd Tell You and deserves all the awards available.

Cate P who will Think of a Title later.

And finally, Pink Patent Mary Janes.

I’m stopping there because otherwise I will be adding blogs all night.

Please accept this Fabulous Sugar Doll Blogger Award as you are all Fabulous!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you sweetcheeks, I haven't been reading a lot so I'm glad you brought this to my attention.

Melissa {Suger} said...

Thank you! I will post it and my response soon. Yay, what fun... This is my first award!

CATE said...

thanks, sorry I've taken so long to reply, usual xmas & new year madness abounds.
have done one like this recently - may take me a month to come up with 10 more things!

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs