Monday 2 January 2012

Photo A Day #2 Jan 2012

The theme for today's picture is breakfast. Here is today's breakfast of champions - Gluten Free Toast with Nutella and a cup of coffee.  



Now this isn't actually a standard breakfast for me anymore.  When I was a chocoholic (prior to March 2011) it  was my breakfast of choice at least once a week.  Since then, though it isn't really on my list often unless I need the caffeine to get moving.  This morning I did as I was driving to Sydney and I've been really tired lately.  So with the caffeine on board, I managed to pack and get the kids and I on the road.  I needed more caffeine on the trip but I must say today's breakfast may have helped to kick start me.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs