Saturday 7 January 2012

I'm Grateful For 7 Jan 2012

This is the last Grateful over at Maxabella's as Grateful's are moving over to Kidspot.  I've never been over to Kidspot (in my mind it's a place where mother's of young children chat about nappies, toilet training and preschool - stuff that hasn't been part of my life for a long time) so I'm not sure how I feel.  I guess I should drop by to actually see what Kidspot is about.

Anyway,  it's grateful time. 



Today I am grateful for our few days interstate and all the cool things we did while we were there: IMAX for Happy Feet Two, Harry Potter Exhibition and Boy Child went to his first concert since the Wiggles!  A huge thing for him.  My family put in for his ticket as a Christmas present and one of them took him to the concert.  Boy Child had lots of fun.

I am grateful for bloggers and blogging.  I am also grateful for Maxabella and this Grateful Linky, Chantal's January Photo A Day Challenge and Debra from Home Life Simplified's 52 Week Challenge.  I'm participating in these challenges to stretch myself and to learn more about me and my life.

Maxabella also wanted people to join her for a ' One Word ' link up. Post the One word that sums up the year you plan to have in 2012.

I think for me the word is OPEN.  I want to become more open in my relationships with others and I want to be open to new opportunities.

A huge thanks once again go to Maxabella for this Grateful Linky.  While I'm here I'll post the last few January Photo a Day photo's I've taken.

Day 5 - Something you wore.  My old shoes.




Day 6 - Something that makes you smile. Blog comments



Day 7 - Favourite.  A photo of Mr E and I on our wedding day.


4 comments:

Deb @ home life simplified said...

Came by for gratefuls and was shocked to see my challenge listed amongst yours... thank you so much and I look froward to your posts!

Open is a great word! so all encompassing...

Maxabella said...

Don't worry about the 'Kidspot' thing. It's still just me and the gang!

Open is a fabulous word for the year. Love it! x

Madmother said...

Ooh, forgot about the one word thing!

Yeah, I'll have to see if I remember once the grateful moves. Bit like Boy 1 in that way, change is not simple in my life, lol.

Kimberly said...

It's always nice to reflect on all the things you're grateful for.
I like to focus on three things during my day that made me smile.

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs