Sunday 25 July 2010

Sunday Sweets Courtesy of Jaded Vixen

I have decided to join Jaded Vixen in her Sunday Sweets.  So here we go:

Six Sunday Sweets

  1. What was your favourite childhood toy or comfort object? Where is it now?
  2. What was your weirdest dating experience?
  3. Which television or movie character would you love to play house with?
  4. What was the most exciting thing that happened to you this week?
  5. Can you remember the strangest dream you've ever had?
  6. What's the signature drink that you order on a night out?

So here are my answers:

  1. My Teddy Bear. I was given him for my first Christmas and I still have him.  He is currently on the floor beside my bed.
  2. It would have to be the guy from work I went out with (thank goodness only the once) who kept telling me about things his ex girlfriend used to do to him, while we were eating dinner. I was young, naive and completely grossed out.
  3. I wouldn't mind shacking up with…. um can I get back to you on that?
  4. The most exciting thing that happened to me this week was: School going Back! 
  5. I can remember the strangest dream I ever had.  It was awful and recurring.  Thankfully, I haven’t had it in a very long time.
  6. I don’t get out much (if ever! LOL) but I would order a Strongbow Sweet.

3. Which television or movie character would you love to play house with?

Not sure, choices are currently:

Robert Chase (Jesse Spencer’s character) on House, M.D. He is good looking, loyal, intelligent, and a Toy Boy for me. But only now he is divorcing Cameron.

Angel (played David Boreanaz) from Angel.  Tall, dark, sexy. What more can I say?

But I think I will have to go with:

Aragorn aka Strider (Viggo Mortensen) from the Lord of the Rings Movies.

Do you want to play?  Come on, join the fun. 

The rules are over at Confessions of a Jaded Gym Junkie.

Confessions Of A Jaded Gym Junkie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you for joining in the fun beautiful girl!

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs