One day a long, long time ago (pre floods and the other heartbreaking events) I was passed the Stylish blogger Award by Kylie aka Mrs P. Kylie has a really great blog and takes gorgeous photos. Check out her her header and her A Pic A Day posts to see some more. Thank you Kylie!
To play I have to -
* Thank and link back to the person who gave me this award.
* Share 7 things about myself.
* Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
* Contact those bloggers and tell them about the award.
Seven things about me...I think I will talk about my fashion sense or lack of it!
- You may already know that I am a jeans and T-shirt girl. I thought I should make it clear.
- I rarely wear make-up and am fairly bad at doing it. Which helps explain why when Girl Child needs makeup for the dance concert I have great difficultly.
- I wear runners (despite the fact I don’t actually run) or boots unless I am wearing a dress or skirt. Last year I branched out and bought a pair of ballet flats. Now I didn't go for the sparkly type no, these are basic denim. And I have actually worn them! Yes I am impressed with myself.
- I often wear Mr E.’s T-shirts. They are quite large on me but
I seem to forget to wash my shirts andhe seems to have way more than I do.
- The majority of my T-shirts are I.T. branded that MR E. has been given which don’t fit him. He has T-shirts from Think Geek and Jinx.
- I bought a dress in November for a work Christmas party. The party was cancelled due to Girl Child having chicken pox. I did wear it on Christmas Day and hopefully we will be having a work function in February or I can wear it again then as well.
- During the December 2010 Chicken Pox epidemic (okay just one case) I spent a significant number of those 14 days in my pyjamas. Why bother getting dressed when you can’t leave the house?
So now that you know more about my less than stylishness I am handballing this on. Here are some of the he stylish bloggers that I currently read (some new and some less so but all high on my list):
2. Melissa from Suger Coat It!
3. Heidi from Heaven is a bookstore
4. Thea over at Do I really wanna blog?
5. Simply Me My Reflections
6. Alliecat over at In a Beautiful Pea Green Boat
7. Being Me who posts from a place where life is mostly Sunnyside Up
8. Kristen of Wanderlust fame
9. Bron with Big Brother, Little Sister
10. Ratz with What Can I Say?
11. Diane from Be still a minute
12. Maxabella from Maxabella Loves
13. Alison over at I'm thinking of starting a blog
14. Allison who has a Life in a Pink Fibro
15. Lucy from Diminishing Lucy
I hope you all enjoy this award. You are all very stylish bloggers and I’m proud to know you all!