Last time my goals were:
- To finish tidying the family room. Do I sound like a broken record yet? If this does not occur there will be no Christmas Tree! DONE!!! Admittedly the tree did go up quite late but it still went up and the family room was clean briefly.
- Use the treadmill for 20 plus minutes or walk the dogs 4 days of the week . Ah, no. Let’s move on shall we? Actually, I did do part of the Zumba game twice and played a Fighting game twice as well. Muscles ach after that.
- Go to bed before 10.30 pm at least 3 nights of the week. Done.
- Try to eat less processed food. Have salad stuff to eat for lunch and will aim for at least 3 days for that. Yes, I managed to do this for about 2 weeks and while I was away I did it as well. Just don;t ask me about the food while driving.
- Play with / spend some quality time with the children. YES!!! I did it and have kept doing it. Although I am struggling trying to get Girl Child to understand that I actually do need to work (paid work) as well as play with her.
My aims for this week are:
- To keep the Family Room tidy.
- Exercise on the Treadmill, by playing the Zumba or Fighting games or by walking the dogs at least 4 times a week.
- Go to bed before 10.30 pm at least 3 nights of the week. I’m having a lot of trouble sleeping again so this is a priority.