Image from http://www.ventiq.com/experience/
Here are the definitions from the Free Online Dictionary:
1. The apprehension of an object, thought, or emotion through the senses or mind: a child's first experience of snow.
2. a. Active participation in events or activities, leading to the accumulation of knowledge or skill: a lesson taught by experience; a carpenter with experience in roof repair.
2. b. The knowledge or skill so derived.
3. a. An event or a series of events participated in or lived through.
3. b. The totality of such events in the past of an individual or group.To participate in personally; undergo: experience a great adventure; experienced loneliness.
I’m really wanting to be a more active participate in events in my life in 2014. I’m sure I will experience a lot of things this year, both positive and negative. I think my attitude will have a lot to do with the way I see things. This Victoria Holt quote appeals to me.
Never regret. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
- Victoria Holt
Here’s the link to Maxabella Loves Word for 2014. What word is your word for 2014? Why not join in or even just check out the words others have chosen for 2014?