Saturday 3 December 2011

I'm grateful 3 December 2011


Today I'm grateful for a few things.I'm really grateful that Nano is finished because it seemed to take up a lot of my thought process etc even if I wasn't writing.

While I was doing Nano, I had my procrastination going in full gear. I am grateful that I managed to clean out and tidy up the plastic cupboard and I also spent some time cleaning out the linen cupboard. As a result of these things I now have 3 bags of things to donate. Pity that my procrastination hasn't helped me actually get these things donated as yet.

I am grateful that Dance is over for the year. Girl Child loved her ballet costume and she had lots of fun. I am extremely grateful that our dance studio graciously accepted that Boy Child would no longer be dancing (on medical advice) with 7 weeks left of the year which included 4 performances at community events and the 3 concerts.

I am grateful that my children caught up with friends today and had lots of fun. I am very grateful that I get on with the parents of both children so I got to enjoy myself as well.

I'm grateful for the medical profession who have diagnosed and treated members of the extended family with various potentially life challenging illnesses or diseases with the last month or so. This has been a bit of a wake up call for me and I am very grateful that the health issues I have are minor in the scheme of things.

What things are you grateful for today? Link up with Maxabella loves.

5 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

A lovely bunch of gratefuls E.

I am always grateful for sound medical advice too. Hope they have a quick recovery and your BOY is ok too.

Sarah said...

A lovely list of gratefuls E and well done for finishing Nano!

Maxabella said...

I tend to be the same: big declutter and then the plastic bags full of donations hang around for a good couple of months (too much?) and then finally the declutter is officially done. Why are those donation bins just so hard to get to!?

Cheers to good health. x

Lisa said...

You might like to try Freecycle for decluttering. The concept is along the lines of someone's trash is another's treasure. You find a local forum, post your OFFER or WANTED and people come to your house and collect your stuff. I never cease to be amazed at what people actually want.

Leanne @ Deep Fried Fruit said...

Great gratefuls!

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs