The last time I did this I was a little confused and apparently trying to get from Fit to Fat. Well that's what my title was anyway. I plead sickness and
sheer stupidity lack of proof reading!
Last time my goals were:
- To finish tidying the family room, yes again! Fail!
- Try to walk to school or use the treadmill for 20 plus minutes 4 days of the week, if well enough. Fail although not completely. I did walk at least twice.
- Go to bed before 10.30 pm at least 3 nights of the week. Success! Okay illness may have had a lot to with that.
- Try to eat less processed food. Have salad stuff to eat for lunch and will aim for at least 3 days for that. Success! I had salad sandwiches and wraps a few times.
- If I still feel like crud, seek medical advice. I was told by 3 different people this morning to go to the Dr as I have now been sick for about 3 weeks and apparently sound just as bad as I did last Friday. Success again. Okay, I actually went to the Dr twice and the second time got different antibiotics and a repeat as the first lot didn’t help much.
Wow, not as bad as I thought. I have now also lost a total of 800g! WOOT! Which according to MyDr .com.au means I only need to lose 9kgs exactly to get to a BMI of 25. Now that BMI calculator lets you put in decimals which I like. Also they say 25 is normal and overweight starts at a BMI of 26.
My aims for this week are:
- To finish tidying the family room. Do I sound like a broken record yet? If this does not occur there will be no Christmas Tree!
- Use the treadmill for 20 plus minutes or walk the dogs 4 days of the week .
- Go to bed before 10.30 pm at least 3 nights of the week.
- Try to eat less processed food. Have salad stuff to eat for lunch and will aim for at least 3 days for that.
- Play with / spend some quality time with the children.
What are you going to do for yourself?Join in with Lucy's Fat to Fit Blog hop.