Thursday 16 December 2010

Fat to Fit 16 Dec 2010

The last time I did this I was a little confused and apparently trying to get from Fit to Fat.  Well that's what my title was anyway.  I plead sickness and sheer stupidity lack of proof reading!

fat2fit

Last time my goals were:

  1. To finish tidying the family room, yes again! Fail!
  2. Try to walk to school or use the treadmill for 20 plus minutes 4 days of the week, if well enough. Fail although not completely. I did walk at least twice.
  3. Go to bed before 10.30 pm at least 3 nights of the week. Success!  Okay illness may have had a lot to with that.
  4. Try to eat less processed food. Have salad stuff to eat for lunch and will aim for at least 3 days for that. Success!  I had salad sandwiches and wraps a few times.
  5. If I still feel like crud, seek medical advice.  I was told by 3 different people this morning to go to the Dr as I have now been sick for about 3 weeks and apparently sound just as bad as I did last Friday. Success again.  Okay, I actually went to the Dr twice and the second time got different antibiotics and a repeat as the first lot didn’t help much. 

Wow, not as bad as I thought.  I have now also lost a total of 800g!  WOOT! Which according to MyDr .com.au means I only need to lose 9kgs exactly to get to a BMI of 25. Now that BMI calculator lets you put in decimals which I like.  Also they say 25 is normal and overweight starts at a BMI of 26.

My aims for this week are:

  1. To finish tidying the family room.  Do I sound like a broken record yet?  If this does not occur there will be no Christmas Tree!
  2. Use the treadmill for 20 plus minutes or walk the dogs 4 days of the week .
  3. Go to bed before 10.30 pm at least 3 nights of the week.
  4. Try to eat less processed food. Have salad stuff to eat for lunch and will aim for at least 3 days for that.
  5. Play with / spend some quality time with the children.

What are you going to do for yourself?

Join in with Lucy's Fat to Fit Blog hop.

1 comment:

daniii♥ said...

Good luck with your goals for this week! And yay you for at least completing SOME of your goals from last week. :)

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs