This week my rich people’s problems were:
- Not having hot water for most of Friday… because I could make a phone call and a
good lookingnice plumber came and fixed it within a few hours.
- Being in quarantine with Girl Child due to her Chicken Pox…because Chicken Pox is not small pox, polio or other nasty / very rare (where I live) disease.
- Being at home with Girl child (yes again)…because I work from home and don’t have to take leave to look after her. I also can’t be fired for not being at work for the last week and a half and I don't get pressured to send her back before she is well.
- Suddenly realising that Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and I haven't gotten presents for lots of people…but I have access to money and shops which many people do not.
- Our garage flooded with the rain…however, the water catchment areas are full plus the family and rest of our home is safe and dry.
- My frustration with our school (I seem to be a broken record on this at the moment)…but my children have a safe place to go to, where they learn and play with friends etc.
- My difficulty accepting that my boy baby growing up and going to High School…we live in a country where children don’t have to work to support themselves or their families.