Monday 28 March 2011

Some Updates

Hello again.

On the World’s Greatest Shave front, I have currently raised $1080.  I am so grateful to all the generous people I know who sponsored me, or blogged or send messages or support.  Or all of those things!

Thanks to those who have enquired about my health and my purpose in life.  Health wise I am okay.  I got some really cool slow release meds for the headache.  I was away for the weekend and woke up without the headache.  I thought perhaps that meant I could blame the family for the headache but alas it came back after a few hours.  The same happened on Sunday as well so I figure it’s not the family.  Damn, there goes my plan for running away every weekend for ‘medical reasons’.

Anyway not much else is happening here but I figured I should let you all gorgeous people know that I am still here.  I have also been doing some navel gazing, which I will fill you in on later.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Rathi said...

I am sorry about your health E. And i did read about the Greatest Shave event here. I am glad that it was something that you really enjoyed.

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs