You may have noticed that I haven’t blogged in a while. I think maybe NaBloPoMo in August sucked my blogging mojo away. Anyway this evening I was catching up on the blogs I read and over on one of my recent-ish Blog finds Confessions of a Somewhat Confused Scot I saw this post.
It really made me think and so I have decided to join in. Basically the premise is problems that only rich people have. But please read this post as it is much more eloquent than mine.
Today my rich people’s problems are:
- Trying to decide what to cook for dinner because…. I have too many options available to me.
- Getting frustrated with travel agents who don’t return calls / emails or send quotes because…. I am lucky we can afford to have a holiday.
- Being upset because the children haven’t emptied the dishwasher because…. we have a dishwasher with the electricity and water to be able to run it.
- Worrying about how we can organise life and transportation with one car off the road because…. some people have no transport.
- My annoyance at my children’s school for not being very communicative…. because they have access to education.
I’m sure I could go on and on. This certainly helped put things into perspective for me.
Happy weekend every one!