Friday 10 September 2010

Rich people’s problems…

You may have noticed that I haven’t blogged in a while. I think maybe NaBloPoMo in August sucked my blogging mojo away.  Anyway this evening I was catching up on the blogs I read and over on one of my recent-ish Blog finds Confessions of a Somewhat Confused Scot I saw this post.

It really made me think and so I have decided to join in.  Basically the premise is problems that only rich people have.  But please read this post as it is much more eloquent than mine.

Today my rich people’s problems are:

  • Trying to decide what to cook for dinner because…. I have too many options available to me.
  • Getting frustrated with travel agents who don’t return calls / emails or send quotes because…. I am lucky we can afford to have a holiday.
  • Being upset because the children haven’t emptied the dishwasher because…. we have a dishwasher with the electricity and water to be able to run it.
  • Worrying about how we can organise life and transportation with one car off the road because…. some people have no transport.
  • My annoyance at my children’s school for not being very communicative…. because they have access to education.

I’m sure I could go on and on.  This certainly helped put things into perspective for me.

Happy weekend every one!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Thanks for the shout out. Hope you have a great weekend and things get sorted out soon. X.

Pria said...

Absolutely love this ..we do take so much of what we have in our lives for granted , sometimes so much so that we even forget to be thankful ..
Hope you had a great weekend E ..

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs