Saturday 24 April 2010

The Photo Meme of Mystery

Lulu from Unperfect Life tagged me for this awhile ago. I have been very remiss in not participating in this earlier.

 

Here are the instructions if you want to play too:
1. Open the first (oldest) photo folder in your computer library
2. Scroll to the 10th photo
3. Post the photo and the story behind it
4. Tag 5 or more people to continue the thread.

Now there was an issue for me as I had started organising the photos last year sometime and all the folders had the same date on them.  They were also not the oldest ones I had so out of the ones that were just in pictures folder I went down 10 and this is what we got:

Me, 38 weeks pregnant with Girl Child in midish 2003.  Please forgive the lack of niceties in this picture.  The fact I’m wearing track pants instead of PJs at 3 pm probably means that I slept in them.  Note that my belly button did not pop out during pregnancy but I did have /get stretch marks.

Having just searched with Google reader, it appears a lot of you haven;t done this one yet (or just named it something that I can’t find so without further ado I tag:

Anella from Things I say and Pictures I take.

Juni/Jennifer over at Where is Juni?

Bethwyn at A Little Bit Of Chaos

Rinniez

DarNonymous from Satisfy My Soul 

And also anyone else who wants to participate.

I can’t believe I actually went through and posted that pic! 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh this looks like fun! goodie :)
off to find my oldest photo folder!
xx

Diminishing Lucy said...

Oh brave but beautiful! Meakes me clucky!

CATE said...

I think we all have one of those photos, well done you for posting it and for not cheating like SOME people do...ahem....

Lulu said...

Woo Hoo!

DB said...

Ooh this one looks like fun! Thanks for the tag, sorry I am playing blog catchups again!
Great pregnancy pic, oh, & I don't need to be preggers to be in trackies day in day out!

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs