Monday 8 July 2013

So it's been a while

I'm not really sure what has kept me from blogging over the last month and a bit. Probably just life. i haven't even read any blogs and while I've been gone google killed off google reader so I have had to import all the blogs I read into a new feed reader. I hope that I have managed to track down and add my favourite blogs into my new reader.  If not, I will hopefully rediscover you all and get back into the habit of reading blogs again on a regular basis.

It seems that while I was busy having a life a surprising number of bloggers have left the blogosphere. There are different reasons for all of them but I will really miss them. i was very sad to see just how many people are moving on from here.  Anyway, I better go and catch up on all the things I've missed in your lives. I can see that i'll be doing a lot of commenting in the near future. 



1 comment:

Sarah said...

Good to see you back E - hoping all is well in your world :-) x

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs