Friday 6 November 2009

Guilt

Remember a few days ago that I posted I had a cold?

Well I still feel like crud. Thankfully though my nose and eyes are no longer leaking. That's a major plus. But I feel pretty much vague, tired and grumpy... oh so grumpy.

So this has meant that everyone in the house has been in the firing line for something. and that sucks. Which brings me to today's topic - Guilt.

The kind of guilt I'm talking about: is a feeling of responsibility or remorse for some offense, crime, wrong, etc., whether real or imagined. Thanks dictionary.com for the definition. Just ignore crime in there because it's more about wronging someone / everyone / whomever that I'm feeling.

Right before I get started on a tangent perhaps I should just list in no particular order what I feel guilty about this week due to not feeling so great. I think I need to limit it to just this week and due to being unwell otherwise this blog entry may never finish.


1. I have been grumpy at Mr E., Boy Child and Girl Child for things that I would normally be okay with.

2. I haven't read with the Big kids at school since Thursday last week. And I have only helped out in Girl Child's class about 2 hours this week. It's usually 4 with the Kindy's (Girl Child's class) and then 4 with some Year 5 or Year 6 students who need practice reading.

3. We have had choose night (choose what you want to eat for dinner - within reason of course - and make it /eat it when you want) at least twice since Monday.

4. I have not cleaned up or done any exercise remember I blogged that I was going to have you lovely readers keep me on track?

5. That I have had a nap or two during the day most days this week. Even when my children have been home.

6. I have allowed both children to stay up late because I am too tired to argue with them about it being bedtime.


Okay I think that's enough for now. And to make myself feel better I think I will have some chocolate.



And maybe some flowers.



Good night all. I'll try to be less whiny and self indulgent tomorrow.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2011 Whining at the World | Powered by Blogger | Designed by Carly Lloyd Designs